Discount for signing up via a landing page
Today we are going to learn how to create a sign-up discount for customers who signed up via your landing page.
You can design your own landing page hosted by Voucherify straight from the Dashboard.
So let's start 🏁
- Create a campaign for 10% off for new customers, redeemable once per customer.
- Design a landing page.
- Publish the landing page.
Let's create sign-up coupons 😊
1. To create a new Campaign, go to the Campaigns tab, hit plus and select Bulk Codes Campaign ⬇️
Provide some general details on the campaign (such as name, number of vouchers, code pattern) ⬇️
💡 Make sure to check the Auto-Update box to make sure that if you run out of the original pool of codes, new vouchers will be automatically generated.
In the next step, establish the time limitations of your campaign.
Choose a discount voucher for 10% off. You can also set a maximum discount amount to protect your budget 👮
3. In the next step, establish validation rules. We want our coupons to be redeemable once per customer 🧔
4. Save the Campaign. Now, Voucherify is going to generate unique codes for your campaign 💙
Design your Landing Page ✍️
1. In order to run the landing page designer, go to the Landing Pages tab, hit plus and choose 'Sign up for a discount code' as the goal of your page. As you can see you can choose between six customizable templates. Go here to learn more about landing pages creator 💡
The Designer offers you many customization possibilities, such as color, logo, layout, elements of the form, etc. ⬇️
Go here to learn more details on landing pages customization possibilities 💡
This is an example of a landing page that you can create with Voucherify ⬇️
Note: remember that you can design several pages at once - Active Campaign page, Pre-start page, Success and Failure Page, etc.
Save the Landing Page and Exit.
2. Now it's time to publish your landing page.
Go back to the Landing Pages tab and go to Details. Go here to see what else you can learn from this section 💡
Next, select the Publish option in the top right corner.
In this part, you need to select the campaign that you'd like to connect to the landing page. Also, you may create your desired alias (be careful, as it is not modifiable in the future) 🤓
If you'd like to release the landing page from your own custom domain, go here.
After the publication is complete, go to your landing page and fill in the form ⬇️
And it's done 😀 After filling in the form, you are going to receive your discount code:
Well done! 🎉 You've just launched your very own landing page with a special incentive for your customers.
Don't forget to visit our Help Center to learn more about Voucherify and its possibilities.
Also, check out these blog posts on landing pages: